What information we collect
Organic and Raw Trading Co. Pty Ltd T/A MOJO will collect a range of personal information about you, such as your name, image, social media account IDs, address, email, telephone number and in some cases your date of birth. If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it to us.
How we collect information
Organic and Raw Trading Co. Pty Ltd T/A MOJO may collect personal information from you in a range of ways. You may provide us with such information when interacting with our websites, apps, social media pages or other forms of digital communication.
For example: You may enter details such as your name and email address in our contact form available on the “Contact” page at mojobeverages.com.au/contact-us/. This information is collected to allow us to respond to your questions or comments.
We may occasionally collect personal information in other ways, such as if you contact us by phone, post, email or via social media platforms.
How we use and disclose your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- contact you by email so that you can receive information on Organic and Raw Trading Co. Pty Ltd T/A MOJO, giveaways or special offers. Our registration process is opt-in only. For example: Would you like to receive further information? Yes/ No
- enable you to interact with us;
- respond to your queries, suggestions and complaints, and to obtain your opinion and conduct market research;
- conduct promotional activities, provide special offers, and send you marketing communications (subject to your right to opt out of these at any time);
- record your interaction with us and otherwise maintain our relationship with you;
- undertake such other activities as may be expressly stated on our website or via another channel;
- comply with our legal obligations; and
- secondary purposes incidental to these purposes.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ACCOUNT DETAILS
Under no circumstances will Organic and Raw Trading Co. Pty Ltd T/A MOJO provide access to any third party the personal information of its members in its database. Organic and Raw Trading Co. Pty Ltd T/A MOJO makes every endeavour to secure the personal information and confidentiality of our members. Personal details and profile data will only be processed and manipulated by Organic and Raw Trading Co. Pty Ltd T/A MOJO administration on behalf of advertisers on an aggregate basis. No affiliate, client, or advertiser of Organic and Raw Trading Co. Pty Ltd T/A MOJO will have access to any member’s personal information. High level security measures are employed in order to protect the misuse, loss, and alteration of the personal information.
At any stage you can cancel your membership of Organic and Raw Trading Co. Pty Ltd T/A MOJO Online via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each email that is sent out has an unsubscribe link embedded into the email. Once unsubscribed, you will not receive any further emails from Organic and Raw Trading Co. Pty Ltd T/A MOJO. We may from time to time publish winners on our web site. Only the first name, suburb and state will be published.
MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Organic and Raw Trading Co. Pty Ltd T/A MOJO has put in place steps to protect the personal information Organic and Raw Trading Co. Pty Ltd T/A MOJO holds from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure by use of various methods including firewalls, passworded access and encryption software.
How to access your personal information or make a complaint
If you wish to access or correct your personal information, or have any other questions or concerns regarding this policy or are concerned your privacy may have been breached, please contact us by any of the following means:
Phone: (08) 8556 4976
Post: P.O Box 844, Willunga SA 5172
Online: Submit your enquiry to the “Contact” page on our website
We will respond to you as soon as we are able and in any event within 30 days of receipt of your initial complaint.
If there are valid reasons that mean we cannot give you access to your personal information, we will provide you with a written explanation and the mechanisms you can follow if you wish to complain about the refusal.
You can also contact us via these means if you wish us to delete any user account you may have registered via our websites or other online channel.
Month of MOJO Promotion Conditions of Entry (AU)
Schedule to Conditions of Entry
|Promotion name||Win a Month of MOJO|
|Promoter||Organic and Raw Trading Company Pty Ltd (ABN 49 169 776 461)
PO Box 844
Willunga SA 5172
|Promotion type||Game of skill|
|Promotion Period||Starts 20.00 on 1 May
Ends 10.00 on 8 May
|Entry method||To enter the Promotion, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
To enter participants must complete the ‘how do you drink your MOJO’ survey, opt in to go enter the “Win a Month of MOJO” promotion, and tell us in 25 words or less: ‘the most creative way you use your MOJO’.
|Judging criteria||Entries will be individually judged on their creativity, literary merit and originality by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter|
|Judging details||Commences 8 May 2020
Location: 8 Jay Drive
Willunga SA 5172
|Entry eligibility||1. Australian residents aged 15 years and over; and
2. Not an employee or immediate family member of the Promoter or its affiliate companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion; and
3. Compliance with these Conditions of Entry
|Maximum number of entries||Entrants can enter once only during the Promotion Period. Entries that do not answer the question will be deemed as invalid.|
|Prize||There are three Prizes to be won, each prize being a ‘Month of MOJO’ comprising 3 cases of 12 x 300mL bottles of MOJO Kombucha.|
|Prize restrictions||Limit one (1) prize per winner, three (3) prizes to be won|
|Total prize pool||Total prize pool valued at RRP $432.|
|Notification and publication of winners||Provisional winners will be notified by email or telephone within 48 hours of being determined provisional winners by the judges. Provisional winners must contact the Promoter within 14 days of being contacted and provide the requested information before being declared a final winner. Should the entrant fail to reply within 14 days, a second draw will take place and the original winner will automatically forfeit their prize.|
|Prize delivery||The prize will be sent to the winner by Australia Post or courier to a valid street address (no PO Box nor Parcel Locker) provided by the winner to the Promoter.|
|Other conditions||Prizes are not refundable or for resale in order to seek commercial gain. The Promoter is not responsible for damage or loss during transit and any subsequent product faults once delivery has occurred.|
Conditions of Entry – Standard Terms
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. By entering this Promotion you accept of these Conditions of Entry and the Schedule.
- All references to times and dates are to times and dates in Sydney, which may be Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) or Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) depending on the date.
- Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the same meaning as the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. All references to dollars or “$” are references to Australian dollars.
- This Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner. All valid entries received will be judged based on their creativity, literary merit and originality by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The provisional winner will be contacted, via the email address or telephone number provided upon entry, and asked to provide the Promoter with their full name, full postal address, phone number and date of birth.
- The provisional winner must provide the details in point 5 above within the timeframe specified by the Promoter in the Schedule.
- If the provisional winner fails to satisfy any or all of the Conditions of Entry of the Promotion, the Promoter may choose to award the Prize to another entrant or withdraw the Prize completely. Once a provisional winner’s entry is verified under these Conditions of Entry, their prize shall be sent by courier to the address nominated in the winner’s email or telephone response to the Promoter.
- If a Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equivalent value and specification.
- It is condition of accepting a Prize that the winner must comply with all of the conditions of use for the Prize, and the Prize supplier’s requirements, if any.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the
- You warrant and agree that your entries will:
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems;
- be your original and sole work and not based in whole or in part on or copied from the work of any other person or entity;
- not have been previously published or accepted for publication;
- not infringe any intellectual property rights and/or any other rights of any person or entity;
- not advertise or promote any goods or services;
- not contain any material which the entrant does not have permission to use;
- not contain any viruses or any other components with harmful or contaminating effects on the Survey page or any equipment connected to it;
- acquire permission to use the entry involving any other person apart from the entrant; and
- not contain or link to any:
- pornography, sexually explicit, obscene or indecent content;
- reference to dangerous or illegal acts or contain any instructions that if followed could be injurious to the reader;
- private or confidential information or reveal personal information belonging to others or other sensitive information;
- unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, tortuous, misleading or any otherwise objectionable content; and/or
- “hate speech” intended to stereotype a particular gender, sexual orientation, race or religion.
Without limiting any other terms herein, you hereby indemnify the Promoter for a breach of any warranty contained within these Conditions of Entry, including those set out above.
- The Promoter has the sole discretion and final decision in determining whether any entries submitted by you are valid or should be disqualified. You, unless the Promoter advises otherwise, license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such entries for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- If you tamper with, or subvert, the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify you from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify your details and request identification to establish your age or identity.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration or non-receipt of an entrant’s communications. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions (such as problems with telephone networks or lines, computer systems or software or internet service providers) or any failure of any internet communication or telephone communication to be received by the Promoter (whether as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on any carrier network, on the internet or at any website). To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to any entrant’s (or any other person’s) computer or resulting from or otherwise relating to participation in this Promotion (including by downloading materials relating to this Promotion).
- Caution: any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, rights to receive any Prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the judging criteria or any other aspect of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right not to select a winner for any or all of the prizes at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning a Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries or submission by you.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion which may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Survey website are your responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider you use.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and Coca-Cola Amatil (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 68 076 594 119 and agencies and all those entities’ personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Promotion or Prize, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a person’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (the “Non-Excludable Rights”).
- The winners of a Prize consent to: (i) the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, the Promoter and/or Mojo beverages; and (ii) the Promoter authorising its related companies and Coca‑Cola Amatil (Aust) Pty Ltd (ABN 68 076 594 119) to do anything that the winner or their companion consents to the Promoter doing under this condition.