Competition Terms and Conditions
COMPETITION CLOSED - THE LUCKY WINNER IS YI HU.
SYDNEY UNI 'SIP YOUR WAY TO $2K' - WIN $2,000 COMPETITION WITH MOJO KOMBUCHA (COMPETITION)
GAME OF CHANCE
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- The Promoter is Organic & Raw Trading Company Pty Ltd ABN 49 169 776 461 of Unit 4, 8 Jay Drive, Willunga, SA, 5172. To contact the Promoter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR telephone our customer service line on 08 8556 4976.
- The Competition commences at 12:00 (AEDT) on 21st March 2022 and ends at 23.59 (AEDT) on 1st April 2022 (Competition Period).
Eligibility to enter
- Entry is open to residents of New South Wales who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants).
- Directors, management, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
How to enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period, purchase one MOJO product from the MOJO Activated Kombucha, MOJO Kombucha Soda or MOJO Gut Shot ranges on campus at Sydney University and upload their receipt as proof of purchase to https://l6faew2leol.typeform.com/mojopromotion. Participating retail outlets include: Carslaw Kitchen; Abercrombie Café; Hermann’s Bar; Manning Milk Bar; Love Buds Grill; Manning Bar; Courtyard; Footbridge Station; Laneway; and Fisher Café.
- Multiple entries are permitted subject to compliance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize is cash to the value of $2,000 (AUD) that will be paid by way of bank cheque made payable to the Winner, or by electronic funds transfer to the Winner’s nominated bank account (Prize). The Prize is not transferable.
- All taxes (excluding GST), which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the Winner accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Draw date and time
- All valid entries will be included in the draw.
- The draw will take place at 10:00 AEST on 5th April 2022 at Unit 4, 8 Jay Drive, Willunga, SA, 5172 (Prize Draw Date).
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize (Winner).
- The Prize will be announced and distributed in accordance with clause 19 and clause 20. Winning is not contingent on being present at the draw.
- The Prize will be paid or transferred to the Winner within 28 days after the Prize Draw Date.
- The Winner will be notified about how the Prize will be paid by 10th April 2022.
- In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value subject to any contrary direction from a regulatory authority.
Winner notification and publication
- The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the Prize Draw Date.
- The Winner will be notified in writing by telephone and email to the telephone number and email address submitted at the time of entry.
- The name of Winner will be published on the Promoter’s website for a minimum of 28 days on and from 10th April 2022.
- All Prizes will be distributed during or after the close of the Competition.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to identify and locate the Prize Winner.
- If the Prize remains unclaimed within 30 days after the Prize Draw Date, an unclaimed Prize draw will be held at 10:00 (AEST) on 9th May 2022, subject to the approval of any necessary regulatory authority (Unclaimed Prize Draw).
- The winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified in the same manner as set out in clauses 18 and 19. The winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw’s name will be published in the same manner as set out in clause 20.
Use of Eligible Entrant’s personal information
- Personal information including the Eligible Entrant’s name, telephone number, email and nominated bank account details may be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third-party service providers, for the purpose of conducting the Competition, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including for direct marketing) (Purpose).
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose, and that the Promoter may contact them for future marketing and material purposes without payment. Eligible Entrants agree that the Promoter may use this information for that purpose.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a Winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of a Prize should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the age, identity and residential address of the Winner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this Competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition, has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition.
The Winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that it is permitted to do so, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- any tax implications; or
- the Prize or use of the Prize.
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or amend these terms and conditions, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.