Our Classic Kombucha recipe is where MOJO beverages all began!
MOJO Classic Kombucha is a traditionally brewed, sparkling fermented tea. It has a bold, tangy flavour from the authentic fermentation process and packs a health punch with a probiotic strain proven to support improved digestion, gut health and immunity.
Kombucha begins as a sugar-tea solution before being fermented by bacteria and yeast, commonly known as a “SCOBY” (symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast). The end product is a refreshing, naturally potent health drink that is full of organic acids and probiotics (‘good bacteria’).
Originally the family recipe of Anthony Crabb, Classic Kombucha is a naturally potent health drink that is gutsy on the palette – you can taste the goodness thriving in each bottle!
From our Original base Kombucha we have created an additional seven refreshing varieties using real, organic ingredients – never any artificial colours, flavours, additives or sweeteners. We figure you wouldn’t add these to your home brew Kombucha, so why would we?
- Certified organic – NASAA certification.
- 1 billion proven probiotics in every bottle, which are 10 times more likely to reach the gut alive than probiotics found in yoghurt.
- Vegan friendly and gluten free.
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, additives or stevia.
- No added sugar beyond the start of fermentation, where it is used to feed the culture.
- A living product, full of healthy yeast and bacteria.