TRY MOJO AS A TASTY MIXER!
MOJO makes a marvelous mixer – the subtle sweet and tangy fermented notes in our authentically brewed Kombucha pair perfectly with aromatic spirits, fresh fruits and herbs. Each variety is also low sugar, free from diet sweeteners and crafted with real ingredients, offering a sophisticated swap for soft drink or juice and an appealing option for refined palates.
Mix up your drink’s with a delicious MOJO Kombucha cocktail recipe, which can be also be served virgin, for a high-end non-alcoholic alternative.
MOJO McLaren Mule
We’ve made this classic cocktail recipe our own by using our MOJO Activated Kombucha Ginger as a mixer!
MOJO is proudly brewed in the McLaren Vale wine region of South Australia, so we like to make this drink extra special by using a locally distilled vodka from one of our fellow fermented friends!
Our low sugar Ginger Kombucha also makes the perfect swap for traditional ginger beer in this recipe – it’s spiced with the warming zing of real organic ginger juice and spice which gives this cocktail an authentic ginger kick.
- 250mL MOJO Activated Kombucha Ginger
- 30mL vodka
- Handful of mint
- Slice of cucumber
- Flesh of half a lime, muddled
- Pinch of salt
- Place mint leaves, lime and salt into a cocktail shaker and press down to squeeze out the lime juice using a cocktail muddler.
- Add ice, pour over the vodka and shake.
- Pour into a glass and top with MOJO Activated Kombucha Ginger and the freshly sliced cucumber.